FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2020
SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2020
- 10 am - 9 pm: Bounce Houses & Inflatables, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 10 am - 5 pm: 44th Annual Waterside Nancy Adams Art & Craft Fair + Food Trucks, Downtown Boyne City Waterfront
- 1 - 3 pm: Boyne City Schools All-Class Reunion, Veteran's Memorial Park Pavilion
- 5 - 6 pm: Early Registration & Packet Pick-up for 44th Annual Independence Day Run, Sunset Park
- 6 - 9 pm: Stroll the Streets: Ten bands, face painting, balloon twisting, magician and more. Downtown Boyne City
SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2020
- 6:30 - 7:15 am: Registration for 44th Annual Independence Day Run, Sunset Park
- 7 - 10 am: Independence Day Breakfast: $8 All You Can Eat, FOE Eagles Hall 106 River St.
- 7:30 am: 44th Annual Independence Day Run: Two Mile and 10K along beautiful Lake Charlevoix. Race starts and ends on Front Street near Sunset Park.
- 8:30 am: Parade Registration & Lineup, Intersection of Franklin and Park Streets
- 9 - 9:30 am: Kids Bike & Costume Parade Lineup: Judging is at 9:30 am sharp. First through Third Place Ribbons awarded for ages 8 and under and 9-14. All participants receive a free ice cream coupon from Boyne City McDonald's. Early Education Building Playground on the corner of Main and Park Streets.
- 9 am - 1 pm: Pre-Parade Family Fun by Eagles #1583 Ladies Auxiliary , FOE Eagles Hall 106 River St.
- 9 am - 5 pm: Bounce Houses & Inflatables, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 9:30 am: Pre-Parade Entertainment by Boyne Area Gymnastics and Boyne Eta Nu Charities Downtown Boyne City
- 9:55 am: National Anthem performed by Asuka Barden, Downtown Boyne City in front of Log Cabin
- 10 am: GRAND PARADE, Downtown Boyne City
- 10 am - 5 pm: 44th Annual Waterside Nancy Adams' Art & Craft Fair + Food Trucks, Downtown Boyne City Waterfront
- 10 am: Boyne Valley Garden Club Pie Sale: Homemade pies $3 per slice, Veteran's Memorial Park Pavilion
- 11 am - 1 pm: Boyne City Rotary Club's "World Famous Chicken BBQ": $13 for half a chicken, baked beans, coleslaw, roll and a beverage, Veteran's Memorial Park Pavilion
- 11:30 am: Kids Pie Eating Contest, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 12 - 2 pm: Old Fashioned Children's Games sponsored by Kiwanis Club of Boyne City, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 1 - 7 pm: Live Music, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 1 - 3 pm: Full Circle
- 3 - 5 pm: Sneaky Pete
- 5 - 7 pm: Northern Nites
- 2 pm: Boyne Area Chamber's 32nd Annual Duck Race: Chances to win $1,000, $250, $100 and seven $50 prizes. Purchase $10 tickets at the Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce. Boyne River
- 2:30 - 3 pm: Commemorative Raft Race: Rafts should check-in by 2 pm at Riverside Park on Spring St. In an effort to keep our beautiful river clean and wildlife safe, we encourage throwing water, not balloons News-Review Story. Boyne River
- 10:30 pm: GRAND FIREWORKS, Over Lake Charlevoix (Rain date July 5th)
- All city parks are tobacco, drug and weapon free.
- Dogs are not allowed in city parks during festivals and special events.
- Charlevoix Hospital Munson Hospital First Aid Tent is located by the old Chamber of Commerce log cabin.
- Handicapped parking is available during the Parade on Park St. between Boyne City Hardware and Pat O'Brien Real Estate and also behind Park View Family Dentistry on the corner of Lake and State Streets.