WEDNESDAY, JULY 3, 2019
THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2019
- 8am - 12pm: Boyne City Farmers Market, Peninsula Beach
- 10am - 9pm: Bounce Houses & More, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 10am - 5pm: 43rd Annual Waterside Nancy Adams Art & Craft Fair + Food Trucks, Downtown Boyne City Waterfront
- 1 - 3pm: Boyne City Schools All-Class Reunion, Veteran's Memorial Park Pavilion
- 5 - 6pm: Early Registration & Packet Pick-up for 43rd Annual Independence Day Run, Sunset Park
THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2019
- 6:30 - 7:15am: Registration for 43rd Annual Independence Day Run, Sunset Park
- 7 - 10am: Independence Day Breakfast: $8 All You Can Eat, FOE Eagles Hall 106 River St.
- 7:30am: 43rd Annual Independence Day Run: Two Mile and 10K along beautiful Lake Charlevoix. Race starts and ends on Front Street near Sunset Park.
- 8:30am: Parade Registration & Lineup, Intersection of Franklin and Park Streets
- 9 - 9:30am: Kids Bike & Costume Parade Lineup: Judging is at 9:30am sharp; 1st - 3rd Place Ribbons awarded for ages 8 and under and 9-14. All participants receive a free ice cream coupon from Boyne City McDonald's. Early Education Building Playground on the corner of Main and Park Streets.
- 9am - 1pm: Pre-Parade Family Fun by Eagles #1583 Ladies Auxiliary , FOE Eagles Hall 106 River St.
- 9am - 5pm: Bounce Houses & More, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 9:30am: Pre-Parade Entertainment by Boyne Area Gymnastics and Boyne Eta Nu Charities Downtown Boyne City
- 9:55am: National Anthem performed by Asuka Barden, Downtown Boyne City in front of Log Cabin
- 10am: GRAND PARADE with Grand Marshal John DiMartino, 100 year young WW2 Veteran and longtime Boyne City resident and community supporter, Downtown Boyne City
- 10am - 5pm: 43rd Annual Waterside Nancy Adams' Art & Craft Fair + Food Trucks, Downtown Boyne City Waterfront
- 10am: Boyne Valley Garden Club Pie Sale: Homemade pies $3 per slice, Veteran's Memorial Park Pavilion
- 11am - 1pm: Boyne City Rotary Club's World Famous Chicken BBQ: $13 for half a chicken, baked beans, coleslaw, roll and a beverage, Veteran's Memorial Park Pavilion
- 11:30am: Kids Pie Eating Contest sponsored by Family Fare, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 12 - 2pm: Old Fashioned Kids Games sponsored by Kiwanis Club of Boyne City, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 1pm: Horton Bay Parade, Horton Bay
- 1 - 7pm: Live Music, Veteran's Memorial Park
- 1 - 3pm: Full Circle
- 3 - 5pm: Yankee Station
- 5 - 7pm: Northern Nites
- 2pm: Boyne Area Chamber's 31st Annual Duck Race: Chances to win $1,000, $250, $100 and seven $50 prizes. Purchase $10 tickets at the Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce. Boyne River
- 2:30 - 3pm: Commemorative Raft Race: Rafts should check-in by 2pm at Riverside Park on Spring St. In an effort to keep our beautiful river clean and wildlife safe, we encourage throwing water, not balloons News-Review Story. Boyne River
- 10:30pm: GRAND FIREWORKS Dedicated to Ron Gielda, Over Lake Charlevoix (Rain date July 5th)
- All city parks are tobacco, drug and weapon free.
- Dogs are not allowed in city parks during festivals and special events.
- Munson Healthcare Charlevoix Hospital First Aid Tent is located by the old Chamber of Commerce log cabin.
- Handicapped parking is available during the Parade on Park St. between Boyne City Hardware and Pat O'Brien Real Estate and also behind Park View Family Dentistry on the corner of Lake and State Streets.